Monday, December 8, 2008

Victoria The Meanie


One day I was so happy to see some of my family come. One by one I saw mom (Mary), dad (Mark), grandpa (Jackie), grandma (Alice), but then I saw.......VICTORIA! 

I remember when I used to live with her she always made fun of me.When I saw her face appear I wasn't as happy.She came over to me looking like she was gonna shake my hand but,she took my hand and flipped me over!!!Can you believe that someone wouldn't like me?And now I know that I better stay as far away from her as I can.I have plenty more to say about my sister but there's way to much stuff to type!I'll probably post another story today or tomorrow so stick with Herman.

2 comments:

soccergirl said...

hey I don't think she is that bad

t said...

Victoria is not bad...she's just a bit crabby sometime!