Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Sorry

Hey guys.I meant to put my Christmas Special on my blog yesterday but I was busy.Well..... Maxx was.He went out at 4:00 and got back at 11:00!!!!!!!!!Him,his mom,and his sister went out to do some last minute gift shopping.I almost went but when I heard how long they were gonna be out for I said NO WAY!when they got home I was asleep in Maxx's bed.And so was Victoria.I will be doing the Christmas Special later today.And guess what!!??Our personal chef is coming soon!I'll probably say this again but if you looked at my Christmas Special PLEASE POST A COMMENT.Because I wanna know how many people viewed it.Remember to watch it.And merry Christmas Eve.And since I'm not gonna be able to go on the computer on Christmas,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Byebye.





1 comment:

megrules said...

i waz REALLY looking forward to your christmas special



plz have it soon


thanx,
love,
meg