Monday, December 8, 2008

My Dad And Mom's Jobs

I am telling you about my parents jobs.As you know my dad is a business man and my mom works for a fashion company.

Right now I'm going to tell you about my dad's business!My dad works for a guy named Chip.Chip is usually very mean and tired.My dad  had to argue with his boss just to get a Christmas vacation!As you can tell my dad's boss is really obnoxious.On the other hand,my dad also helps Maxx and I with my "blogging business".Of course Maxx and I are nice to him(my dad).

Now I'm gonna tell you about my mom's work! Her boss at the fashion company is Becky.Becky is usually nice but can be crabby.Unlike my dad's boss she offered my mom Christmas vacation.One day I went to my mom's work and it was amazing.There was machines making something called fabric which apparently makes clothes.In the ladies department there was all kinds of stuff like dresses,unique shirts,and beaded skirts!Before I left Becky gave me a colorful lollipop.And now you know about my about my mom and dad's jobs.

No comments: