Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm So Bummed Out!

On Friday I put a post up that was about a random party.I told you that I would put pictures of the party the next day but...............my mom made me go to bed at 7:00!!!!!!!!!It was the craziest thing that ever happened to me.And the worst part was that it was a Saturday!!I asked my mom why I had to go to bed so early and she said that I needed my rest for Sunday.I had nothing planned for Sunday.It turned out Maxx was going to make his bed!It was so fun putting the animals in a pyramid shape.It took about half an hour but we managed to finish in time for lunch.That's mostly what happened so I'll talk to you again either later this week or next week.Ans remember only 9 more days until Christmas.And I forgot to tell you that we figured out a date for The Herman Christmas Special.It is going to be 2 days before Christmas which is the 23rd.That mean only 7 more days until The Herman Christmas Special!Byebye



No comments: