Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Time to Party!

Hey guys guess what?Last night I had the biggest party ever!!!!!!!!The people that were there were Maxx,Me,VICTORIA,Mom,Grandma,Grandpa,Betty,and Dad was there but he went to get a coffee for a while.My Grandpa was at a stand where you had to pick a number from one to ten.Or you could choose a jack,queen,king,or ace.You could win prizes like bouncy balls,sea shells,or a notebook.I won a giant bouncy ball but then I lost it. But then Grandma got me another big bouncy ball!!!!!!Can you believe it?When I played miniature golf I was the bomb(not a real bomb it means I was really cool and stuff like that).I got a hole in one every time!Betty thought she could beat me but she couldn't.Every time I won I got to get a prize from my mom.Victoria won two times and got a lollipop and a purple silk dress.I got 2 lollipops.I won one of them and Grandma won the other.I don't have any pictures because there was no photographers(surprise)!But I will be having another party tonight and I'll definitely get pictures.So make sure to read my blog again tonight.And I have guests coming today at about 12:00.They're Maxx's friends and their names are Lindsey and Meaghan.Ok that's all I have to say but make sure to see the pictures of the party.Bye for now.





No comments: