Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome to Herman's Wacky World!


Hi! My name is Herman and I have a sister named Betty Spaghetti. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am going to be telling you about all of my wacky adventures. Right now, I am on summer vacation so the adventures should be really great.

I am six years old and my sister, Betty, is seven and three quarters years old. So, that means she's older than me (and taller).

I live in Rhode Island with a great family. My best friend is Maxx. He is 10 years old and he will be going into the 5th grade in September. Maxx has an older brother, Zach, who is almost 13 and loves to skateboard all day. Maxx's little sister is named Mya. She is 7 years old and is Betty's best friend. In my house, there is also a crazy cat named Marie, 23 hermit crabs (they stink!) and a tadpole named Taddy. Oh and let me not forget Maxx's Mom. I don't think she would want me to tell you how old she is, so I won't.

So, I live with a huge family and it's a lot of fun. Maxx takes me everywhere. That is why I have a blog so you can share my adventures with me!

Please write to me or leave a comment. I love getting mail so you can email me at Maxx's email and I will be sure to get back to you. (animallovermaxx@gmail.com)

Maybe I will travel to a town near you so you can meet me!

Hope your summer is a wacky adventure, too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Herman! I can't wait to hear more of your exciting summer adventures...I'll bet you're going to have tons of interesting things to tell about. Your writing is lots of fun to read and I love your pictures too. Oh yeah, good idea about not telling Maxx's mom age!!