Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baseball, tents and Chinese food!


Last week, I went to Maxx's friend Matt's house for my first sleepover. This was pretty exciting because I knew we might get to stay up late!

First I got to see Matt's big brother's baseball game.I don't know who won because I wasn't paying attention. I don't even understand baseball but I would like to learn one day. I need to pay more attention but I was busy running around.

After the game, we got to go to a yummy Chinese restaurant called The Islander. Maxx knows how much I like teriyaki ! Yummy.

When we got back to Matt's house we played a baseball game on Playstation 2. Well, Maxx and Matt played. I watched. It looked harder than real baseball.

After that we played Legos for a little bit. I like Legos. Sometimes Betty and I play with them at home.

The most fun was when we were done we got to go upstairs and make a tent! Then we watched a movie and fell asleep. I wonder if I was snoring? I was pretty tired from this fun day.

In the morning we had some breakfast. We had scrambled eggs,sausage,hash browns,and English muffins. I ate so much my belly felt really big.

I sure needed some exercise after that feast, so we all went outside to play baseball until it was time to go home!

I had such a good time at Matt's sleepover! I can't wait to go back again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Herman,

I wanted to share a site with you on Chinese cooking. They have a great video how to, tutorials, and instructions on how to prepare great tasting Chinese food. You can get some or their free recipes to try out. If you have problems with proper cooking your food with the recipes, they have instructional videos that take you from start to finish, too. If have a spare moment to take a look at this, visit http://www.youtube.com/wokfusion, or go to them directly at http://www.wokfusion.com.

Don