Monday, June 23, 2008

Those Crazy Ducks!

Hey there! This weekend I did two exciting things! I went to the park and fed the ducks. Well, I tried to feed the ducks. They almost ate me.

I went to the park first and I loved the swings. Maxx pushed me for a long time until I got tired. I even got to try the monkey bars and the slide! I got blisters on my hands from the monkey bars...they were the size of monkeys.

When we got to the duck pond, there were so many ducks. Betty and I were a little afraid because the ducks started running at us right away. They saw we had a huge loaf of bread and I guess they were hungry. I bent down to try to be nice to them and then they started quacking at us really loud and snapping their beaks at my foot. We threw the loaf of bread on the ground! Maxx and his sister, Mya, grabbed us and ran away as fast as they could. They saved us!!

All I can say is be careful around crazy ducks! They are cute but they sure get angry when they are hungry.

2 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Hello Herman!
My mom told me about your website.
I like it!
i will be back.
Katie

Vivien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.