Monday, June 23, 2008

That Was GOOD Chicken!

I love food and Maxx and Mya always have dinner with Betty and me. When Maxx's Mom makes her famous "Darn Good Chicken" we rush to the table.

Tonight I got to try Root Beer for the first time. I went crazy. Maxx is not allowed to have soda very often, so this was a big treat. It has lots of bubbles in it and they go up my nose. I almost sneezed in the chicken. THAT would be gross.

Betty eats too fast and she always tries to get my food, too. I have to learn to eat faster but I talk a lot. Betty hates soda. She thinks it is spicy. What is she talking about? Peppers are spicy. Soda is nicey.

Right now I am running around the house with Maxx because I have a sugar rush. Maxx gets sugar rushes all the time when his Mom allows him to have soda. I can't wait til the next time I get to have a sugar rush. This is FUN! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Time to go brush my teeth with Maxx. He told me that my teeth would fall out if I didn't brush them after having Root Beer. I really listen to Maxx because he is my best friend.




No comments: