Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shake, Shake Like A Milkshake!


What a treat I had today. Betty and I went out with Maxx and his family (well, they are my family, too!!) to run some errands. Maxx's brother Zach had to go to the doctor because he had a sore throat (I get sick a lot so I felt bad!). After that Zach thought a milkshake would help his sore throat so WE GOT TO GET ONE, TOO! I love chocolate milkshakes and Betty likes vanilla. We might be brother and sister but we do not always like the same thing.

Let me tell you what was the coolest thing. I never got to get a milkshake and go to a drive thru...ever!! I got to shout the order in the speaker. I don't know how they fit the lady in the little speaker who talks back to me. That's REALLY weird.

I went a little crazy in the car while we were at the drive thru. I shouldn't have gotten out of my seat belt, but the car was stopped and I really, really wanted to try the radio and hold the steering wheel. It's SO big!

We had to get home fast after that. A big, big thunderstorm was coming and it started raining really hard. Betty was really scared but I pretended I wasn't. I'm glad I didn't get all wet.

I will write more adventures later. I have so many! I'd like to hear about your summer adventures, too!

1 comment:

Zach said...

ahhahaahahaa this is funny