Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Not A Doll, I'm Herman!!


The other day, Betty and I went to visit Maxx's Grandpa and Grandma. We did some fun things. First we played with Maxx and Mya's remote control cars. Then we got hungry so we got to go to Burger King for lunch. I sort of wanted to go to Boston Market but Maxx's grandparents said no. Oh well.

When we were on our way to have lunch, Maxx's Grandma said my sister Betty was a nasty little rat. That was so mean. It made me a little mad.

Maxx's Grandpa called ME a DOLL!!! A DOLL?? Doesn't he know I'm Herman?? I got really grumpy when he said that!

When Betty and I got picked up by Maxx's dad, Maxx's Grandpa went to the store and bought 6 huge packages of water bottles and 30 rolls of toilet paper. That's a lot of toilet paper. While we were at the store, Maxx bought me eye drops because my eyes get really itchy in the sun. He also surprised me and let me pick out a pair of really cool sunglasses!! I really love them...and Maxx, too.

1 comment:

Ann Harrison said...

I think you are very funny!
(Thisis Katie by the way)