Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Mom Has Two New Jobs!!

Hey everybody!!! I have more news for you guys.My mom just got two new jobs!! She got fired from her job as a fashion company sadly. One of her two new jobs is a waitress at a restaurant! She works somewhere named Puppetry,but it's pronounced pupeshree. I think the pronunciation is funny! Her boss is extremely nice there! Her name is B.B.,and she loves kids. She is the best boss my mom has ever had! Onto my mom's second job. Her other job is a hair stylist! The only bad thing about it is she is always telling me to fix my hair when I can't!!! It gets annoying sometimes. If you want to leave a comment for someone in my family just comment on the newest post with their name. Example:Victoria I hope you stick to your New Year's resolution!! Okay that's all for now. Talk to you guys next time!!

No comments: