Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Crazy Ride!!!

Hey guys. I'm exhausted! I just took a ride in Maxx's remote control truck! It was the best car ride in my entire life. I went around my house 3 times!! I went over a lot of bumps and almost crashed into a wall! My mom said I wasn't allowed to ride in the truck but my dad said yes.....so I did. When I started riding I remembered something. I had forgotten my leather jacket! I can't ride in a truck without looking cool!!! So I got my leather jacket on and started riding. I heard screaming in back of me so I looked back. I saw my mom screaming at me and telling me to stop! I thought it was a little funny because she lost one of her shoes! I tried to stop the truck but I couldn't. Finally I told Maxx to stop the truck and he did. My mom said I couldn't watch t.v. for a week,but my dad said I could. My mom didn't bother arguing with me or my dad,so I went to write this post. And that's all for now. Talk to you next time!

1 comment:

Judy Dunn said...

Hey Herman (or Maxx, perhaps)?,

So, you rode around the house and your mom tried to make you stop and she lost one of her shoes? You are quite the storyteller.

I don't know your dad but I'm wondering if your mom might be right, at least about some things. She just wants you to be safe. Okay, it's a mom thing.

Your New Friend,

Judy